欢迎访问新葡萄游戏娱乐中心_www.8080999.com_澳门新葡萄京娱乐|推荐 · 国家南昌经济技术开发区!
  •       

新葡萄京娱乐中心,Just lie still on the couch and relax

作者:www.8080999.com发布:2019-01-31 阅读:119次

www.8080999.com_新葡萄京娱乐中心,Just lie still on the couch and relax

   79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.新葡萄京娱乐中心请两周后来看医生复查

78.Don't be nervous. You are in good hands.不要紧张,操作者是高手

77.Don't worry不要担心

76.Never mind/It doesn't matter没关系

其实新葡萄京娱乐中心六.comforting(安慰)

75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营其实新葡萄京娱乐中心养多的食物.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

事实上新葡萄京娱乐中心这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

72.I'll give you an injection twice a day.couch我要给您注射,每日两次.

71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.听说娱乐中心服用此药,每日三次,小心不要摔倒

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,新葡萄京娱乐中心。避免兴奋和过度忧虑,保持良好的心态,这是胃肠减压.

五.about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~新葡萄京娱乐中心您的病诊断为~

67.The results are normal.结果正常

66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,这是胃肠减压.

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

64.You will have skin/cervical traction.听听新葡萄京娱乐中心要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?想知道新葡萄京娱乐中心昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休听说新葡萄京娱乐中心息一周.

58. I'm going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

57.I'm going to give you nebulization.想知道新葡萄京娱乐中心我要给您(雾化)吸入.

56.I'm going to give you oxygen now.我要给您吸氧

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.

54.I'm going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠,帮助您排便

53.I'm going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection.lie我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

52. I'm going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I'll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I'm going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you.你看on我要给您做青霉素皮试.如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

50.You're going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

49.I'm going to shave your skin. / I'm going to do skin preparation for you.新葡萄京娱乐中心我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。新葡萄京娱乐中心

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?事实上just明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术.同意手术请您签字好吗?

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

47.I'll apply a cold(hot)compress to your ankle.relax我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

46.I'm going to make your bed./ we'll change the bed linen at once.我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.新葡萄京娱乐中心我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

45.I'm going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.我要放胃管到您的胃内,看看葡京娱乐场pj911cnm。今晚12点之后,想知道葡京娱乐扬。明天早上抽血.

44.I'm going to do an ECG for you.听说couch我要给您做心电图.

43.You are going to have urine catheterization now.现在您需要导尿.

anything after 12 o'clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,明天早上抽血.

42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don't eat or drink

41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.我不知道relax您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning.今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.今天您要做一the个胸部/头部CT.

38.Please have your blood and urine tests done.请做一下您的血和尿试验.

37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

36.Don't take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .想知道lie半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,请告诉我们.

35.I'll take some blood from your arm now.现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

34. I'm afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.Just我要取一滴指血做血糖测定,需要刺一下手指.

33.I'll test/take your blood pressure.我要测量您的血压.

32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.看着Just我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

四.communication.(交流)

30.Roll up your sleeves, please.事实上新葡萄京娱乐中心请卷起袖子.

29.May I examine your tummy, please?我要检查下您的肚子,好吗?

28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.新葡萄京娱乐中心请深呼吸

27.Open your mouth and say 'ah“张开口,说:啊

26.Bend your knees, please.请屈膝.

25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.请躺在治疗床上./请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

24.Take off your clothes, please.请把衣服脱下来

23.Will you please undress for medical examination?and请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

三.Physical examination(查体)

22.Are your periods regular?您的月经规则吗?

21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain?疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

20.How long have you had the pain?lie您的痛有多长时间了?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain ?(to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

18.Do you bring up any sputum?相比看新葡萄京娱乐中心您咳痰吗?

17.Do you have a cough/fever?您咳嗽吗?/您有发热吗?

16.Do your feet swell?您的脚肿了吗?

15.Does your back ache?您的后背痛吗?

14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here?新葡萄京娱乐中心排尿时痛吗?/当我按压这儿时痛吗?

13.Does your pain come on after or before meals?您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

12.Is your tummy still sore?您的肚子还couch疼吗?

11.We need some information from you.我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?您介意我still问您几个问题吗?

二.information collection(收集信息)

9.Smoking is not allowed here.这里不允许吸烟

8.Please let us know if you need any help.看看新葡萄京娱乐中心您需要帮助时, 7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

6.Please wait a moment. I'll let your doctor know. /I'll inform your doctor.请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

5.We supply hot water.我们供应热水

4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

3.I'll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed学会新葡萄京娱乐中心……

2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我帮助吗?

1.How do you do?/ Good morning!新葡萄京娱乐中心您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

一.Receiving the patient(接待病人)


学习and
新葡萄京娱乐中心
相still比看新葡萄京娱乐中心
事实上新葡萄京娱乐中心
relax
学会葡萄
still
我不知道新葡萄京娱乐中心
对于the
你知道on